Verfügbare Informationen zu "Corle's Appliction"
Qualität des Beitrags: Beteiligte Poster: Corle - balzoin - Mavur - Milla Arken - Asmodeus - Mennorin - Hugh Black Forum: Welcome to the Tribe Forenbeschreibung: Official forum of the Tribe aus dem Unterforum: Joining Applications Antworten: 10 Forum gestartet am: Montag 30.01.2006 Sprache: englisch Link zum Originaltopic: Corle's Appliction Letzte Antwort: vor 12 Jahren, 3 Monaten, 9 Tagen, 16 Stunden, 31 Minuten
Alle Beiträge und Antworten zu "Corle's Appliction"
Re: Corle's ApplictionCorle - 22.01.2008, 22:42
1) Who are you? - Corleone Enforcerz
2) How and what have you heard of the Tribe? - My freind is a new comer of the Guild, I've been looking for a Guild for a while, I've been told you are a very nice punch of people, who are kind and helpfull.
3) Why do you want to join the Tribe and not some other guild? - I'd like to join Tribe because I've been in a few Guilds but Ive never really thought that the people in it were that nice, I've talked with a few of your members and you all seem nice to me.
4) Why should we recruit you, what can we expect from you? - Well I'm skilling to 80/80 at the moment, so I can block for anyone who needs it, I'll be loyal to the Guild, and fight to death if I have to..
5) What do you expect from us? - All I expect is the respect that I give to you.
About your reallife:
1) How old are you? - 14
2) Where are you from? - England
3) Who are you? - Josh
Re: Corle's Applictionbalzoin - 23.01.2008, 00:39
Thanks for the application, but I must say it was pretty poor. If you didn't read Asmodeus' thread about how to apply, please do so.
Re: Corle's ApplictionMavur - 23.01.2008, 04:37
Indeed, please polish up your application. Two line answers don't really tell us much about you. A nice RP story is also preferable. Best of luck on your next attempt. :)
Re: Corle's ApplictionMilla Arken - 23.01.2008, 18:25
Do not answer these questions like you would answer a math exam.
We want you to write a story where you incooperate these questions.
Elaborate and expand on these questions. Make it entertaining for us to read. We can all answer these questions with one single line, but can you answer them with a story?
If so, this Guild might be the place for you, if not, don't even try.
Re: Corle's ApplictionMilla Arken - 12.02.2008, 19:53
Denied and closed ~
Re: Corle's ApplictionAsmodeus - 14.02.2008, 18:09
Milla is ruthless!
(That way I don't have to) :wink:
Re: Corle's ApplictionMennorin - 14.02.2008, 19:07
Well, perhaps he can just try again?
Re: Corle's Applictionbalzoin - 15.02.2008, 17:25
Of course! If he wants to.
Re: Corle's ApplictionMilla Arken - 15.02.2008, 19:08
1 month passed and he showed no interest in improoving his application. He has a no from my side.
Re: Corle's ApplictionHugh Black - 15.02.2008, 22:14
denied and closed....we are looking for people with a little more dept ;)
Mit folgendem Code, können Sie den Beitrag ganz bequem auf ihrer Homepage verlinken
Weitere Beiträge aus dem Forum Welcome to the Tribe
Elu Alastor's application - gepostet von Elu Alastor am Sonntag 30.12.2007
Novato lvl 100? - gepostet von Juda escarlate am Samstag 17.02.2007
If you ever want to go crazy... - gepostet von Hugh Black am Sonntag 04.03.2007
School/University Subjects - gepostet von Sanfrey am Dienstag 01.05.2007
Randomness - gepostet von Aanandini am Freitag 29.09.2006
Guildmeeting Report: 12 November 2006 - gepostet von Mennorin am Sonntag 12.11.2006
Draculadevil - gepostet von Hugh Black am Mittwoch 30.08.2006
bd v rh edron battle (ongoing as posted) - gepostet von Sharna am Donnerstag 21.12.2006
Ähnliche Beiträge wie "Corle's Appliction"
Jax appliction for -SA- - Anonymous (Freitag 05.05.2006)