www.abba4ever.com

Verfügbare Informationen zu "Large Agnetha/stalker photo in Dutch newspaper"

  • Qualität des Beitrags: 1 Sterne
  • Beteiligte Poster: Anonymous - abbascots - DancingQueen - blauwbloempje - Bonnie - platobird - Team ABBA - Maxi-saxi - ABBAnator - drimnagh
  • Forum: www.abba4ever.com
  • Forenbeschreibung: Forum was closed on October 10th, 2014. Thanks for all the fun.
  • aus dem Unterforum: Agnetha Fältskog
  • Antworten: 15
  • Forum gestartet am: Dienstag 10.10.2006
  • Sprache: englisch
  • Link zum Originaltopic: Large Agnetha/stalker photo in Dutch newspaper
  • Letzte Antwort: vor 7 Jahren, 4 Monaten, 28 Tagen, 14 Stunden, 55 Minuten

Alle Beiträge und Antworten zu "Large Agnetha/stalker photo in Dutch newspaper"

Re: Large Agnetha/stalker photo in Dutch newspaper

Anonymous - 28.06.2007, 16:23
Large Agnetha/stalker photo in Dutch newspaper
Yesterday the national newspaper 'Dag' in Holland featured a spread (!)picture of Agnetha.

The article focussed on stalkers of famous people. Agnetha was referred to in the paper as being stalked by vdG. It sais: vdG said he had a relationship with Agnetha Faltkog, leadsinger of ABBA. Agnetha felt differently and in 2000 vdG was forced to leave Sweden due to a courts order.

The picture on the spread featured GvdG on the side holding a big Agnetha picture from the 'When all is said and done' videoshooting.

A picture of Agnetha was also featured on the cover of the newspaper.

Re: Large Agnetha/stalker photo in Dutch newspaper

abbascots - 28.06.2007, 16:52

Thankyou Aggielover for info,I do think myself and the Majority of us fans would rather not discuss anything regarding Agnetha and this trailer trash!
Johnsteven

Re: Large Agnetha/stalker photo in Dutch newspaper

DancingQueen - 28.06.2007, 17:13

I can't believe the media constantly gets into this stuff again. :roll: So, he was a guy from the Netherlands. It came actually as a suprise to me it wasn't publiced in the Dutch Prive! Those articles are a shame for our country, I mean, come on, focus better on what's really intresting and your business as a newspaper. A good review for example, or something positive. I feel almost ashamed for the media in my own country now. And of course for that kind of insane guy. Quite a strange idea the might be walking around somewhere in this country.

Geez, I don't hope Agnetha hates people coming from Holland now. :lol: But let's see if I can find that newspaper. Just for the pic of course.

Re: Large Agnetha/stalker photo in Dutch newspaper

Anonymous - 28.06.2007, 17:24

I agree on what you say..I just wanted to report to you all what has been published here. In fact this was not a negative article on Agnetha, by the way.

Re: Large Agnetha/stalker photo in Dutch newspaper

blauwbloempje - 28.06.2007, 17:28

I just really hope Agnetha doesn't have a bad feeling with every dutch person because of that awfull period..

Re: Large Agnetha/stalker photo in Dutch newspaper

DancingQueen - 28.06.2007, 17:32

Aggielover wrote: I agree on what you say..I just wanted to report to you all what has been published here.

Oh I understand, so thanks for that. This was just my review over the things which happened, and how the Dutch media uses to deal with the Swedish recluse the second. She once turned out to be a 'hot item' during RTL Boulevard here. (not sure if you know that programm though)

Aggielover wrote: In fact this was not a negative article on Agnetha, by the way.

:twisted: Seriously, if he would ever been unlucky enough to meet one of the true fans, I am sure he would receive a nice kick against his bottom with special greeting from Sweden.

Know tell me, how big was that photo in fact? :wink:

Re: Large Agnetha/stalker photo in Dutch newspaper

Bonnie - 28.06.2007, 18:19

I think Agnetha is not the only celebrity who has/had a stalker. I remember a Dutch guitarplayer who had this lady stalking him for years, that was before Agnetha's unfortunate adventure.
It is of course an intruiging phenomenon, so you can't really blame newspapers to pick it up. And why would they write about Agnetha in a negative way. It's not her fault that creep is following her.
A few years ago Dutch quality newspaper NRC Handelsblad had an interesting article about stalkers and what was driving them to do what they do. There was a small picture of Agnetha, she is after all one of the most famous victims.

Re: Large Agnetha/stalker photo in Dutch newspaper

platobird - 28.06.2007, 22:44

Bonnie wrote: I remember a Dutch guitar player who had this lady stalking him for years..
I don't think the Dutch have a monopoly on stalkers. 8) Newpapers publish this prurient junk to sell papers - no other reason. :cry: It's almost impossible to find any good news in the paper, and I only get the paper for the crossword puzzles. :wink: My son reads the comics.

Re: Large Agnetha/stalker photo in Dutch newspaper

Team ABBA - 28.06.2007, 23:11

abbascots wrote: I do think myself and the Majority of us fans would rather not discuss anything regarding Agnetha and this trailer trash! ........... :applause:

Re: Large Agnetha/stalker photo in Dutch newspaper

Maxi-saxi - 29.06.2007, 04:14

Team ABBA wrote: abbascots wrote: I do think myself and the Majority of us fans would rather not discuss anything regarding Agnetha and this trailer trash! ........... :applause:

I agree totally with this.

Maxi-saxi

Re: Large Agnetha/stalker photo in Dutch newspaper

ABBAnator - 29.06.2007, 04:21

platobird wrote: I don't think the Dutch have a monopoly on stalkers. 8) Newpapers publish this prurient junk to sell papers - no other reason. :cry:
Absolutely true. Newspapers publish sensationalistic drivel to sell copies. I used to rail on the media often asking this question; "Why don't they stop publishing brain-dead sensationalism?" Then it hit me like a ton of bricks, the answer is so obvious, "because the public buys it!". If it didn't sell copy they wouldn't bother to print it. They are after all a business. If positive news stories sold more copies they would print those. Sadly good news doesn't sell more copies than the bad.

Therefore it's a case of blaming the messenger for the message. The problem actually lies with the public not the newspaper. Why can't the newspapers stop publishing this tripe? Because a large portion of the public can't get enough of the tripe. :? It's a sad reality but it probably has always been that way and likely will always continue to be. Negativity is for some reason endlessly fascinating to the human species. Good news is sadly only interesting momentarily. :(

Bruce

Re: Large Agnetha/stalker photo in Dutch newspaper

drimnagh - 29.06.2007, 14:23

Well said, Bruce! :applause:

And I echo Johnstevens comments, too. :thumbup:

-J


Apparently it's human nature to take a little pleasure in anothers mis- fortune? I can't say I buy into that but we also all, allegedly, feel a bit griped if a friend has good news!? I don't know- I would've thought it was nicer to share in someone's joy.. weird..

Re: Large Agnetha/stalker photo in Dutch newspaper

Anonymous - 30.06.2007, 05:12

drimnagh wrote: Apparently it's human nature to take a little pleasure in anothers mis- fortune?

Maybe it's human nature to take an interest in another's misfortune, but I don't think it's human nature to take pleasure in another's misfortune.

Re: Large Agnetha/stalker photo in Dutch newspaper

drimnagh - 30.06.2007, 12:45

Perhaps I should re phrase that: It would appear that it is in 'some' peoples nature to take pleasure in anothers misfortune. Sad fact. Not that I harbour such negativity, of course! It's just that I can recall reading some text that said it is a rare person who doesn't smart at least a little if their friend wins the lottery, for instance.. Oh, you know what I mean...

-J

Re: Large Agnetha/stalker photo in Dutch newspaper

Maxi-saxi - 02.07.2007, 03:05

Also agree with you there Bruce.

well said

Maxi-saxi
Mit folgendem Code, können Sie den Beitrag ganz bequem auf ihrer Homepage verlinken
Weitere Beiträge aus diesem Forum
Carpenters: "Thank you for the music"... - gepostet von Charles am Samstag 21.10.2006
Moved topic - gepostet von kitty-cat am Sonntag 08.04.2007
Do you collect Frida vinyl from around the world? - gepostet von Blairieboy am Sonntag 14.01.2007
Hello everyone! - gepostet von ABBAriginal am Freitag 16.02.2007
deleted post - johnny59 - test - gepostet von johnny59 am Dienstag 07.11.2006
Two For The Price Of One - gepostet von Maxi-saxi am Dienstag 11.09.2007
Just for fun fridalioussssssss short or long hair! - gepostet von jenlovesabba1982 am Dienstag 13.11.2007
Is this a Sign??? - gepostet von welshabbalover am Samstag 09.06.2007
Ähnliche Beiträge
She reminds me SO MUCH of Agnetha - Bluesue1967 (Donnerstag 08.11.2007)
What do you consider Agnetha's best vocal on Voulez-Vous? - Richard (Dienstag 28.11.2006)
[SUCHE]USKO - Olympia > Large Hacker +7 - b0raas (Dienstag 06.02.2007)
Agnetha and Frida education level - soulman386 (Freitag 13.07.2007)
Agnetha Jönsson - mailman (Dienstag 17.10.2006)
b&b for agnetha - de solere (Donnerstag 15.03.2007)
Fass Reisen / Hagen Bus - Setrafreak (Mittwoch 07.05.2008)
Agnetha's best Video - Nantes (Freitag 27.10.2006)
New Agnetha album for 2007 - agnetha_andrea (Samstag 06.01.2007)
Listening to Agnetha now? - DancingQueen (Samstag 17.03.2007)